Thursday 15 August 2013

August Wishlist

Now, I don't know much about fashion, and I don't claim to, but I thought it would be nice to share with y'all what I have been wanting (today)! Going with the black & white trend which is very popular at the moment! Being a girl, this is not all that I want; just narrowed down my choices to kinda fit a trend (and only from 2 sites that I browsed through today). 

To be honest, 1-3 are items that I would buy but never wear, sadly I don't have the figure (or confidence) to wear something so 'fitted'. Also, I can be quite messy so white is definitely not the colour I should wear...

I've always been a fan of the whole floral trend, as much as some people hate it and say its cliche, so I've completely fallen for the daisy trend! I've even made some daisy sunglasses, which I will be showing soon! When I say made, I mean bought the sunglasses and daisies, then stuck them together!  


I created this 'amazing' collage on photoshop, I tried to make it look pretty, but I'm not sure if I failed? Also, I didn't put the looks into any sort of order... just made it look visually appealing.