Sunday 27 October 2013

October Wishlist


I've completely missed out my September wish list and jumped straight to October! Half way through putting this together I thought about doing a Halloween themed one... but alas it's a bit late now!

I'm really liking simple, plain coloured clothing at the moment, so my wishlist this month consists of black and grey hues with a hint of green.

I'm going to Hong Kong in November (ohmygosh!), so I restraining myself from spending any money; meaning I can't buy anything! I'm hoping to find some nice and cheap items in HK. Item 11 on the list, Topshop Backpack, is on sale at the moment, but still out of my budget. It's gorgeous, though, so if anyone wants to buy me a going away present...


1 comment:

  1. those metallic heels! OMG. <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete