Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hong Kong

Greetings from Hong Kong! Finally here now, I'll update with an outfit post soon... just trying to settle in and get used to people staring first. Don't think it helps that I have pink hair and a caucasian boyfriend! & I need to find a nice quiet location...


Been in Hong Kong for about a week now, and I'm knackered! Going out everyday is not for me! Haven't really had the opportunity to take lots of photos, as I've only brought my big DSLR and I don't want to carry it around. But soon, when I get more used to HK. Above photo is from my instagram, my room view :D Isn't it pretty?

Before I go, here are some boring photos so far... I really need to take more photos! and they are from my iphone...
Awesome donut with marshmallows on. Green tea latte... which I don't know how I feel about. Pizza flavoured Pringles!




2 comments:

  1. looks like you're having fun! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGG! I LOVE PIZZA PRINGLES!! they're so good :))))

    http://annaindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete