Monday 8 December 2014

Topshop Appreciation(?)

Hello! I am alive! Thank you everyone for not leaving me! Sorry, I've just been so busy working and feeling so uninspired and unmotivated, basically my life is not where I planned it would be and I just can't seem to push myself to do anything creative. But the other day I felt really creative so I actually drew and made myself go outside in the cold to take some photos. 

And I am not joking when I say cold. I froze my butt off to take these photos. My sister, who usually takes the photos is at Uni, so I had my SO take them for me... he has shaky hands anyway and the cold really didn't help so I only managed to get a few good photos which weren't too blurry (plus a majority of them I look crazy in them). If you look closely enough you'll see me tearing up cause of the wind.

As you may not know, I am currently working as a Visual Merchandiser for Outfit, which is part of the Arcadia group... and hello staff discount! Basically my whole outfit is Topshop... but this was a happy accident, I didn't plan to go full Topshop. 

These jeans are my new favourite go-to jeans, they are super comfy and the add that little bit of edge when you can't be bothered to dress up. & I love this denim coat! The only problem with it is that it really isn't warm enough, so I'm going to have to put it away till it gets slightly warmer :( Good job I recently bought another coat, then my SO bought me one too...








& here's a photo of me looking all windswept!



Necklace: Topshop (sale)
Shirt: Topshop
Borg Denim Jacket: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Glitter Socks: Topshop
Trainers: Nike (though I got then in Office)

5 comments:

  1. your hair is perfect! and I know what you mean by the tears...winter sucks :(

    http://www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just follow your blog<3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fashion resource, will bookmark this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete